Let’s create engaging e-learning experiences for your participants!
An online course is self-paced, asynchronous online training method, where the learner and the trainer do not meet directly. An online course is a good choice in case the learner prefers to go through the information at their own pace, learn individually or review the content several times. For example, an online course is a perfect solution for onboarding new employees. Or training basic office software skills. E-learning courses are offered by the Äripäev Academy in Estonia, Coursera, Udemy and many other platforms worldwide. A good e-learning course combines text, videos, different types of exercises to practice and consolidate knowledge, tests, etc. We also wrote a blog post about creating an online course.
We can help you plan and create your online courses.
- creating the structure of the e-course in cooperation with you and the content expert,
- designing an online course based on the content of your internal training,
- creating materials for the e-course (videos, images, exercises and other interactions, group work with fellow learners, etc.),
- technical creation of the e-course in your software,
- testing the e-course,
- optional: marketing of the e-course.
- optional: search and selection of e-course delivery platform (LMS)