Let’s create exciting e-learning experiences for your participants!
Are you facing a situation, where many of your clients/participants want to conduct the Instructor Led Training (ILT) online instead of offline? We can help you transfer your training skills from classroom to the online experience. Consulting you in choosing the right software or guiding you in using the software of your clients. Assisting you in creating engaging learning experiences for your participants by using interactions and professional time and content planning. Providing technical support to your online ILT sessions.
We offer e-training skills development for (internal) trainers and help you plan, design and, if you wish, deliver your online ILT sessions:
- transfer of trainer skills from classroom setting to the online experience,
- introduction to and selection of online training software,
- selection and use of supporting software tools (Mentimeter, Jamboard etc),
- key differences in the e-training schedule compared to on-site training,
- creation of a training plan (detailed content structure of the training) for online ILT,
- creating relevant and engaging materials,
- interactions with participants - group work, voting, annotating, etc. (methods, group processes, timetable),
- supporting participants in online ILT sessions,
- optional: technical support to the trainer for online ILT,
- optional: automation of the training process using TMS Trainable.